Tuesday, June 9, 2009

23!

I turned 23 on Sunday! We didn't take any pictures, but it was a great day. Actually, we celebrated on Saturday. Craig took me shopping if you can believe how amazing that would be. I got some clothes, then we had dinner at Olive Garden, and finished off the night at movie theater. We saw Star Trek and it was Awesome! I wasn't disappointed at all, being the Trekie that I am. I guess I'm not a real Trekie, but I like it because I think of my dad and his millions of Star Trek Next Generation videos. I loved watching those with movies with Dad. Good times.

Life for us is going really well. Craig's in a competition with the other sales reps to get a free dinner, so we'll let you know how that turns out. I think Craig's car is going to win becuase my husband ROCKS! Not that I'm biased or anything. I just love him. Hyrum is doing great. I love to hear him snore, watch him as he's completely intoxicated after nursing, and give him baths. He's getting too big too fast. I don't know how much I like that, but I can't do much about it. Here's some cute pictures. He sleeps with his bum up, and it's adorable! And another movie, pretty much the same as all the other videos, but I can't help it, he's my little boy, I love him!



























1 comment:

  1. C-U-T-E! Yes he's cute. What else would we expect, having such cute parents and grandparents? Thanks for the pics and video.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete