Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Grunts, Smiles, and Aprons


This Is Hyrum in his bouncer. He loves it now that we have batteries for the vibrator.


Ok, so Hyrum's been doing this grunting thing lately. It's so cute. He reminds me of his dad when he starts waking up. He'll stretch and make a big manly grunting sound. It's really funny. This video's an attempt to capture that, but we really didn't catch it. Instead he just gives me this look like he's saying "Mom, what are you talking about?"

Another cute thing that he's starting to do is smile! Just this morning, Craig and I were playing with him and he wouldn't stop grinning. I love being a mother and watching him grow and learn new things. Last night he huffed and puffed like he was laughing. We'll just say he really was. He had a wide grin on last night and laughed. It was probably the cutest thing I've seen him do yet. I'm sure there's much of that to come. He's getting so big! So strong too. He'll stand up with a little help, but not too much. He's a pretty tough kid. Ain't nobody messin' with this big boy!

I've been a busy woman lately, and here is what I have to show for it! It's got a few mistakes, but hey! I'm learning how to sew. For those of you who don't know, I just got the most amazing sewing machine for graduation. A Bernina Activa 220! Oh yeah!



















That's it for now, I'll have to post more pictures soon. I just have to find the camera charger! Eh!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute apron! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU, EMILY!
    Hyrum is growing and changing so much. I'm going to have to come see him.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete